Welcome to Theaker's Quarterly Fiction #72, edited by Stephen Theaker and John Greenwood!
This issue includes six short stories:
- “Spending the Government’s 28” by Ross Gresham
- “The Ninth Mandala” by Zachary Toombs
- “Father Figure” by Harris Coverley
- “Don’t Be Afraid of Orange Juice” by Ralph Robert Moore
- “Tartan” by Julie Travis
- “Cretaceous” by Ashley Stokes
Plus reviews by Stephen Theaker and Douglas J. Ogurek of Anchor’s Heart by Cavan Scott, Monsters: a Field Guide to Blood-Thirsty Beasts by Dave Elliott et al, The Death of Captain America by Ed Brubaker et al, and She-Hulk by Dan Slott. The cover is by Steve Upham.
Our thanks to the contributors for their patience: it took Stephen far too long to finish off this issue. But we think you will find it is worth the wait. It might well be our best issue ever. We always say that, but we always mean it!
It is, as ever, available to download for free from the links above, and to buy on Kindle and in print at a remarkably low price.