- You don’t get any work done at all when the internet is on.
- Your children have had to password protect their Kindles to stop you using them to go online.
- You would rather spend all day refreshing Digital Spy for new items than doing anything else.
- You really miss reading Ceefax from 100 to 999.
- You can’t put your cursor in Chrome’s box without autotyping the first two letters of your favourite url.
- You actually use the internet browser on your Xbox 360 or PS3.
- You spend more time reading Guardian comment threads than reading to your children.
- You’re happy when people start arguing on Twitter.
- You spend more time looking at the websites of wallies than the websites of people you respect.
- You read listicles right to the end.
What are your worst (PG-rated) internet habits?
Wednesday is list day. This is list #13.